Since January 2018, MBN has presented at
• Better Together 2018, 2019
• Health In Difference 2018
• NAB Pride’s IDAHOBIT Panel
• Inclusion Melbourne - Queering Inclusion for People with Intellectual Disability Pilot
• Family Safety Victoria Family Violence Key Messages Workshop
• LGBTIQ+ MindOUT Victorian Mental Health Professionals Network meeting
• LGBTIQ Women’s Health Conference
• Justice Taskforce Consultations
• BRAVE Network
• Department of Heath and Human Services for their Pride Speaker series
• Department of Premier and Cabinet for Bi Visibility Day
• Training workshop for Switchboard
• We attended the LGBTI Mental Health Professional Network networking breakfast in
• We consulted with Thorne Harbor Health (formerly VAC) on advertising material for their
counselling service’s new Bisexual Therapeutic group, Bi and Mighty
• We attended Commissioner Ro Allen’s office for a lunch for official consultation regarding
Bi+ community needs such as specific funding and research.
• We joined with Bisexual Alliance Victoria to work with drummond street services on the
development and delivery of a Bisexual+ inclusion auditing tool.
• We have established a basic training and education package for the mental health sector,
with ongoing development of resources.
• We set up a community group Facebook in January that now has over 840+ members and
have hosted monthly social events.
• We have had more than 80 people attend meetings as official, and unofficial MBN
• We hosted a community picnic that was attended by over 40 people.